The safe passage of people and goods in the transportation sector is a priority for both governments and commercial organizations. Quick and efficient screening for the widest range of possible threats and illegal materials poses ongoing challenges for screening personnel in fast-paced environments.
Transportation hubs are high-profile locations. Failures to detect threats in subway or railroad systems, airports, and other mass transit can result in lost lives, costly repairs, delays in operation and timely functioning, disgruntled passengers and staff, mishandled baggage, and significant losses in revenue.
Undetected illicit material or undeclared goods in cargo transportation can lead to an increased flow of contraband materials and inaccurate duties or taxes when more logistics, freight and transport companies are being held accountable for their screening methods.
Unrivalled X-Ray Screening Accuracy
In the transportation industry, cleverly placed knives, guns, and other hazardous or illegal objects can be hidden from view in the seams of luggage and corners of freight. In such cases, it is easy for operators using standard machines to miss these items.
VOTI offers a technological breakthrough in threat aversion. With 3D Perspective™, our scanners cover more depth and ground. In addition to clearer and more detailed raw images, VOTI scanners offer automated threat detection for items that have traditionally been more difficult to scan such as freight pallets.
Our advanced X-ray screening machines integrate easily into architectures large or small, present a much lower cost of ownership with less downtime, and help operators scan mail, parcels, bags, luggage, and cargo for threats faster and more effectively.
TSA & Other Regulation Compliance
VOTI’s scanners are designed in full compliance with international regulations and safety standards to provide the imaging performance standards required by the following authorities (and more):
- USA: Transportation Security Association (TSA)
- Canada: Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA)
- France: Service Technique de l’Aviation Civile (STAC)
- UK: Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
Threat Image Projection
VOTI machines can be outfitted with VotiTIP™, our Threat Image Projection app to test reaction times and keep operators alert by randomly injecting threat imagery in screens that require them to flag for manual searches within a predetermined time frame.
Solutions & Customizations
If you have specific needs or regulations to adhere to, contact us and we’d be happy to accommodate your situation.
We specialize in protecting:
- Mass transit systems like subways and metros
- Airports (passenger and freight)
- Rail transit facilities (passengers and cargo)
- Logistics operations
- Full compliance with national and international regulators
- Superior 3D images increase throughput speed to process passengers and cargo quickly and more efficiently
- Threat Image Projection app to improve operator performance
- Provide a safe environment in public spaces by detecting threats with greater clarity than any other machines on the market
- Prevent loss of life and productivity from threats and catch contraband with atomic number sequencing
- Prevent delays in delivery of goods and loss of revenue from inaccurately declared cargo