Ports & Borders
Ongoing extremist activity in many parts of the world coupled with the cross-border movement of illegal materials has driven the need for advanced X-ray screening technology to improve border security by detecting threats, contraband, and undeclared goods.
Failure to accurately detect these items has far-reaching consequences including potential lost lives, increased criminal activity, economic instability, and loss of revenue for commercial organizations and branches of government charged with collecting taxes and duties.
Unrivalled X-Ray Screening Accuracy
Accurate screening of the content of smaller bags as well as large shipments is of the utmost importance in preserving the safety of ports and borders.
With VOTI Detection™ X-ray screening equipment your operators can manipulate and enhance scanned images and even rescan them virtually as the raw files can be saved and reprocessed.
In addition, VOTI Detection™’s 3D Perspective™ means that operators are better positioned to pinpoint and accurately evaluate potential threats. The overall detection process is further enhanced by our suite of apps that provide added functionality and automation.
Solutions & Customizations
Our X-ray scanners are designed in compliance to international safety standards and regulations and integrate easily into larger security architectures. In addition, we are able to develop and customize solutions to meet your organization’s specific needs. Let us know your requirements and we’ll work with you to fulfill them to a higher standard.
We specialize in protecting:
- Airports (government and commercial)
- Land checkpoints (government and commercial)
- Seaports (government and commercial)
- Import/Export facilities
- Superior 3D Perspective™ images increase throughput speed to process people and cargo more efficiently
- Prevent loss of life and productivity, as well as contraband from entering or exiting transit points
- Prevent delays in delivery of goods and loss of revenue from duties, taxes, and declarations for corporations and government organizations