Established in 2008, VOTI Detection™ is a Canadian technology company which has specialized in the development and modernization of the latest generation of conventional X-ray screening platforms and detection software. VOTI’s technology produces remarkably sharp and more revealing X-ray images that are competitively superior while delivering enhanced threat detection capabilities and an improved user experience. Since its inception, VOTI has installed scanners in more than 50 countries and has consulted heavily with government agencies and security specialists worldwide to develop feature-rich and easy-to-use scanners that meet the sophisticated needs of modern security screening operations.
“Our mission is to protect people & safeguard assets around the world. We will disrupt the security market by providing leading-edge solutions, while placing the customer experience at the forefront of everything we do.”
“Our vision is to be the most customer-centric security solutions company; offering a higher standard of security that provides critical insights to eliminate threats & theft.”
We are honest, transparent and act with integrity.
We respect every person and their ideas equally.
The customer comes first.
We work together, commit to action and take ownership in everything we do.
Passion, perseverance and commitment shape our character and define our actions.
We always strive to push boundaries.
We are proud of our work - what we do, we do well.
VOTI Detection has installed scanners in more than 50 countries around the world. Partnering with top tier organizations and government agencies, we have developed and customized solutions for a wide variety of regions. Our service and support network is robust and provides global coverage. With manufacturing facilities established in Canada, Malaysia and Taiwan, we are set up to respond quickly to your demands.
- Rory is an accomplished entrepreneur and executive with a proven track record of success having founded, restructured, and operated numerous organizations from start-up stage to mature public companies.
- As CEO at VOTI Detection, Rory has revitalized the company, operating in a rapidly growing $1.8B global security market and delivering 700% revenue growth within just 2 years, setting it on a path for accelerated growth and profitability.
- Rory held previous COO roles at multiple companies including: Mpact Immedia, CBO, BCE Emergis, CEO, Surefire Commerce.
- Rory holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Finance from Concordia University.
- William has over twenty years of experience in research and development, electronics design, and manufacturing.
- As VOTI Detection’s founder, he invented the pioneering 3D PerspectiveTM Technology behind all our systems, and as CTO he continues to innovate and evolve our leading solutions for security screening.
- Before founding VOTI, William was President and CEO of LPS International, a technology firm specializing in business applications and video security systems.
- William holds a TS from from CIT and a Master’s in Electrical Engineering.
- Michael has over ten years advising private and public technology, manufacturing, and high growth businesses in areas of finance, accounting, and corporate governance. With his leadership roles at KPMG LLP, Michael brings key business knowledge and experience to our team. Michael is known for delivering results, creating a happy and respectful workplace environment, and most importantly his integrity.
- Michael is a CPA, CA with the Ordre des CPA du Québec, and received his Bachelor of Commerce in Finance and Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accountancy from the John Molson School of Business at Concordia University.
- Kevin is a seasoned executive with invaluable expertise and experience in both the security and law enforcement sectors. He previously served as President and CEO of the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority overseeing the development and implementation of security screening programs, and corporate strategy.
- He was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal, by the Governor-General in recognition for his work to combat organized crime and served as the VP of KPMG Forensic inc. where he was responsible for the detection and prevention of corporate and financial malfeasance.
- Kevin holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the John Molson School of Business of Concordia University.
At VOTI, holding ourselves socially accountable helps shape both our strategy and how we govern the business. We are guided by our core VOTI Values of Integrity and Respect. We believe that it is our duty to uphold the highest ethical standards in all that we do and in each and every country in which we operate. Further, we are focused on creating an organization that encourages diversity and champions our people to challenge the status quo.